Connexion
La date/heure actuelle est 22/11/2017 06:29:47
Voir les messages sans réponses
F1 2013>Download Torent Pc Game

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le monde de Nacoria Index du Forum -> Rouan, la capitale de Nacoria -> Cimetière
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
fayben

Pts d'aventure: 0

Fonctionnaliter a venir

MessagePosté le: 20/05/2016 14:23:04
Sujet du message: F1 2013>Download Torent Pc Game
Répondre en citant

F1 2013 Download Torent Pc Game > urlin.us/2bjos

If...you're...looking...for...a...quick...way...to...drive...cars...around...and...have...a...ball,...look...elsewhereLoading...reviewsAnother....whole....experience....and....challenge....playing....with....a....wheelI....race....in....a....competetive....league....(link....at....the....bottom),....yet....each....race,....of....the....12-16....player....grid,....around....2-6....players....lose....connection....-....even....those....with....a....strong....internet....serviceRead..More....Helpful?..Yes..No..Funny..Blaze....(..165.4..hrs..on..record..)..Posted:..29..March..Very..good..game,..only..the..lag..ruin..races..sometimeThe..emotional..highs..and..lows..this..game..can..generate..simply..from..time..investment..is..amazingSeem..to..adjust..more..to..driving..style..than..to..need..per-track..adjustmentsIf....you're....hardcore,....then....you....definitely....need....a....steering....wheel....and....pedals....to....play....on....legend....difficulty,....because....you....can't....do....smooth....on....a....keyboardBut...I've...been...enjoying...the...racing...immenselyEspecially...with...a...wheel,...it's...a...very...engaging...game,...and...once...you...begin...fiddling...with...the...strategy,...and...the...setups,...even...with...a...very...average...AI,...it's...greatYoull..be..holding..your..breath..as..you..sweep..around..the..majestic..corners..of..world-renowned..circuits,..cursing..as..opponents..swerve..past..you,..and..punching..the..air..as..you..reach..the..chequered..flag..for..months..to..comeTested..with..traction..control..and..aids..disabled,..aside..from..auto-gearsRemember...that...if...you...get...to...Q3...you...will...start...the...race...with...the...tires...you...set...your...fastest...lap...in...that...phase...(F1...2013...rule)!...Cons:...Car...setups...don't...seem...to...be...so...reactive...or...realisticTook..me..a..while..to..adjust..handling..sensitivity..but..once..I..hit..a..sweet-spot..for..my..wheel..the..experience..was..nice..and..challenging..enoughMethod....Not....Allowed.....code..masters..you..suckYupAs..always,..the..PC..version..is..a..bit..held..back..because..of..the..outdated..technology..in..the..PS3..and..360,..but..expect..bit..things..from..F1..2014..as..we..move..to..PS4..and..Xbox..OneSo....I....can....only....play....on....expert....difficulty....with....full....traction....control,....ABS....and....an....automatic....gearboxsomething...i...am...terrible...at!And...of...course...there...is...the...additional...contentSeem...to...adjust...more...to...driving...style...than...to...need...per-track...adjustmentsThere....are....a....small....selection....of....cars,....with....a....slightly....less....small....collection....of....Legendary....drivers,....which....you....can....race....as,....but....it's....definitely....not....a....game....in....it's....own....right....-....there....is....no....career,....the....addition....tracks....are....beautifully....done....but....there....are....only....four....of....them....(two....without....the....DLC),....and....though....the....cars....look....and....sound....gorgeous,....the....small....selection....and....obvious....performance....gap....means....that....it's....hard....to....have....a....really....decent....raceLoading...reviewsF1...2013...is...the...only...game...in...my...library...that...I've...felt...compelled...to...practice...solo...laps...for...hours...to...improve...my...hotlap.Not...quite...a...simulation...like...PCars,...Assetto...or...rFactor,...but...a...fantastic...racing...game...and...the...best...F1...experience...out...thereFor..me,..the..inclusion..of..the..1980's..cars,..the..great..turbo..era,..makes..this..game..an..essential..purchaseBest..of..luck..in..your..racing..endeavoursTested...with...traction...control...and...aids...disabled,...aside...from...auto-gearsGood..jobit..works!..amazing..wierdmade...for...consolsBut..even..if..you're..not,..it's..still..fun,..and..it's..the..best..way..I've..found..(Except..for..reading)..of..passing..two..hoursOn..the..lower..difficulty..levels,..they're..little..more..than..fodder,..though..admittedly,..it..takes..some..time..to..get..up..to..speedIt...can...also...become...a...feat...of...endurance...piling...30...or...more...laps...on...top...of...one...another...while...maintaining...paceEach...race...weekend...has...full...practice,...qualifiers...and...raceI..won't..delve..into..all..the..good..things..about..multiplayer..gaming,..but..it's..a..wonderful..escape..from..realityFun....timesFloppy....says:Thanks....for....the....upload!!....Reloaded....being....amazing....like....always!!qwras...says:Please...Seed!...Lots...of...people...will...stop...seeding...at...100%KERBS..as..in..the..side..of..the..track....Adrian..Sutils..conversation..with..race..engineer..Bradley..Joyce..Read..More....Was..this..review..helpful?..Yes..No..Funny..4..of..4..people..(100%)..found..this..review..helpful..amlb146..35..products..in..account..2..reviews..Recommended..61.2..hrs..on..record..Posted:..18..March..**Disclaimer:..This..is..the..only..Formula..1..game..I've..played,..so..I..have..nothing..to..compare..it..toRead..More....Helpful?..Yes..No..Funny..sMiddy..(..9.4..hrs..on..record..)..Posted:..2..May..Best..gane..ive..ever..played..Read..More....Helpful?..Yes..No..Funny..Anthony..(..10.7..hrs..on..record..)..Posted:..1..May..Good..graphics,..good..controls,..nice..classic..content,..fun..to..play,..feels..like..F1..driver..Read..More....Helpful?..Yes..No..Funny..Virtus.Pro..(..27.3..hrs..on..record..)..Posted:..1..May..BEST..GAME..EVER..MY..PC..IS..SLOW..AND..I..STILL..ENJOY..IT..Read..More....Helpful?..Yes..No..Funny..sasa!..(..5.9..hrs..on..record..)..Posted:..30..April..Better..and..softer..than..F1..2014..and..F1..2015 f5880b0734

Publicité

Fonctionnaliter a venir

MessagePosté le: 20/05/2016 14:23:04
Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le monde de Nacoria Index du Forum -> Rouan, la capitale de Nacoria -> Cimetière Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation